This perfect club combines melty Oaxaca cheese, deli turkey, ham and crispy bacon.
1. Heat up a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat while you prep.
2. Generously spread mayo on each side of every slice of bread. (This may seem like a lot, but mayo gets the best crust!)
3. Place one of the slices of bread in the heated skillet and begin layering the sandwich. Sprinkle½ cup shredded oaxaca, 2 slices of turkey, 2 slices of ham, lettuce, 2 slices of cooked bacon, another slice of bread, lettuce, 2 slices of bacon, 2 slices of turkey, 2 slices of ham, ½ cup shredded Oaxaca, and top with another slice of bread.
4. Press the sandwich down firmly with a spatula for about 20 seconds to make sure it’s packed.
5. Once the bread is golden brown, carefully flip the sandwich to brown the other side. Once done remove from the pan and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients for the second sandwich.
7. Carefully slice in half and serve!