These crispy potatoes are perfectly seasoned with honey, lime and Cotija cheese.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside while you prep the potatoes.
2. Cut your potatoes into 1 inch thick cubes and place in a medium sized bowl. Add the avocado oil, tapioca starch, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika, cumin, and mix well.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, take out of the oven and flip the potatoes and bake for another 15 minutes.
4. Switch the oven to broil and broil the potatoes for 5-10 minutes until golden and crispy. Keep an eye on them while they’re broiling so they don’t burn. Let cool for 5 minutes.
5. Place the potatoes in a serving bowl and toss with the juice from one lime and honey until all the potatoes are covered.
6. Top with Cotija Cheese and serve!