Chicken Taco Pinwheels with Oaxaca
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- 8 oz Rizo Bros Oaxaca, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 4 large burrito tortillas
- Lime – optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, taco seasoning, bell pepper, onion, and shredded oaxaca. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chicken and mix until combined.
- To make the pinwheels, spread ¼ of the chicken mixture over the entire tortilla. Place lettuce leaves in the middle if using, and a squeeze of lime.
- Gently roll the tortilla shut. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the rolled tortillas in the fridge to set for about 15-30 minutes. This step is optional but it will be easier to slice.
- Slice each rolled tortilla into desired size pinwheels. Garnish with cilantro if desired and enjoy!